Retail investors keep faith in Bellamy’s and back $60 million capital raising

Retail investors keep faith in Bellamy’s and back $60 million capital raising

Bellamy’s said on Tuesday that 79 per cent of the allocation went to retail investors which equated to $37.9 million, underwriters picked up the remaining 21 per cent which equated to $7.8 million.

Dairy company Bellamy’s is six months into an 18-month turnaround strategy. Photo: Kate Geraghty
The shares were offered to retail investors, at a price of $4.75 per new share.

Shares in Bellamy’s closed on Tuesday up 2¢ to $6.84, meaning that shareholders who took up the offer increased their shareholding at a significant discount to the current price for the stock. Investors will be watching Bellamy’s closely next week, with the new shares expected to commence trading on ASX on Monday, July 10.

New generation dairy companies jump after positive reports
Bellamy’s flags $60m capital drive, Fonterra deal
The earlier institutional component of the capital raising raised about $14.3 million. The money raised by the Tasmanian-based company will be used to buy an indirect 90 per cent interest in Camperdown Powder, which owns a canning facility in suburban Melbourne, for $28.5 million.

The other major use for proceeds from the capital raising will be a payment of $27.5 million to dairy processor Fonterra, to overhaul Bellamy’s supply contract with the dairy processor.

By Darren Gray

Article Source –


  1. Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

  2. You’re entirely correct! I loved reading this info and I will return for more as soon as possible. My website is on the subject of upvc french doors, you might have a look if you happen to be interested in this.

  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this site. I’m hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a great example of it.

  4. My spouse and I totally adore your blog and find the majority of the blogposts to be what precisely I’m searching for. Would you offer people to create content for you? I wouldn’t mind producing a post on Arvind Pandit Kansas or possibly on most of the topics you write about here. Nice site!

  5. I am really intrigued to discover what blog system you’re using? I am having a few slight security issues with the latest website about whole house intercom and I would like to find one thing a lot more risk-free. Have any solutions?

  6. I just arrived over here from a different web address on instagram followers and likes and thought I may as well read this. I really like what I see so I am just following you. Looking towards looking over the website yet again.

  7. Our LGV (Large Goods Vehicle) HGV training is based in East London, and our LGV/ HGV courses are taught by qualified DVSA LGV & HGV trainers. LGV was formerly known as HGV, where it used to be referred to as HGV Class 2 (now called LGV Category C) and HGV class 1 (Now called LGV Category C+E).

  8. You’re completely right, I would really enjoy to discover even more on the issue! I’m also interested by free full movies since I consider it is really very unique currently. Thanks!

  9. There are awesome improvements on the design of the website, I honestly love this. My site is on the subject of car wreck attorney and presently there are quite a lot of things to do, I am yet still a novice in web development. Take care!

  10. You’re totally right, I would really like to find out new info on the topic! I’m also curious about pokemon go update because I believe it truly is quite trendy in these days. Keep it up!

  11. There’s remarkable upgrades on the design of the website, I really enjoy this! My own is dealing with ride on mowers for sale and presently there are quite a lot of things to do, I’m still a rookie in website design. Take good care!

  12. There are amazing upgrades on the structure of the webpage, I honestly enjoy it! My own is dealing with canon printer help and currently there are a lot of things to be done, I’m still a starter in web development. Cheers!

  13. There are certainly great modifications on the structure of your site, I definitely love this! My website is regarding bitcoin to bank account and currently there are lots of stuff to be done, I am still a novice in website development. Thanks!

  14. I’m seriously loving the theme/design of your site. Do you run into any web browser interface situations? A few of my own website readers have lamented about my multiplayer games site not operating correctly in Explorer though looks wonderful in Chrome. Do you have any kind of advice to aid repair the issue?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.